Graduation Countdown!!

Monday, July 14, 2008

Oh great...

Looks like I'm going to be linked-to, so I'd better keep myself interesting! :)

Ted, AKA Sir-Scrap-A-Lot (Cricut MB) is going to link to my blog on his blog. It's like we are holding virtual hands now, which might make Softbrn (Cricut MB) jealous, but that's OK, a little competition can be healthy (plus, Mike would probably fight for me...right?) :)

So, I am VOWING to myself today that I will post SOMETHING once a week. Which means I either have to MAKE something once a week, or pull up something old! haha! :) For now, I will post a picture of something I made a couple of weeks ago!

This is a menu and cards directing people at a party my boss threw for her 80 year-old Mother- in-Law. She's not fond of her MIL, but she knew I could make something pretty that would make it look like she cared! (she's a CRACK UP, really, I really like working for her!) :) Anyway, I let her take credit, but she said she would tell EVERYONE I made them, but she would also say how awesome she was for hiring me! I thought they turned out cute!





No comments: