Graduation Countdown!!

Monday, July 14, 2008

Hannah Montana Party "stuff!"

I made a few things for Tori's party that I thought turned out pretty cool!

The first is the invitation. It was a guitar that I made on the Cricut Design Studio. I cut them out, stamped them, glittered them with Stickles glitter glue, and then strung them with silver embroidery floss (and covered the ends with "Skittles" plastic beads.) I really liked the look of them! :) The second item was a "Backstage Pass" to Tori's party. It was really a nametag for the kids to wear around their necks! I found $1 rolls of ribbon at Michael's, and sewed them to make lanyards, and then hung the passes on the lanyards and Sharpied the names on them. :)


This is my baby, singing into my scissors with her backstage pass! :) She's SIX! I can't believe it! :)






1 comment:

Eagle Craftz said...

Those Are some awesoem ideas! Very cute!