Graduation Countdown!!

Tuesday, July 15, 2008

I've been tagged!! :)

Silly AshleeM, my HawaiianBFF tagged me, so now I get to answer questions, and then tag some other unsuspecting bloggers! :) How did she know I check my blog for comments CONSTANTLY? LOL! :) OK, here's the deal:

The rules of the game: Each player answers the questions themselves. At the end of the post the player then tags 5 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment letting them know that they've been tagged and asking them to read your blog. Let the person who tagged you know when you've posted your answers.
Ten years ago: Was 1998...Um...I was working at a job...where was that...before my kids it's all a blur. I guess I was at Good Guys selling electronics, and Mike and I were dating on and off...WOW. Things have changed in 10 years!
Five things on today's to do list: 1. Post a SQUID on the MB (it's my designated week...) 2. Go to Starbucks. 3. Will NOT buy lunch, will bring... 4. Straighten the house, in-laws are finally gone, and i get my house back! 5. WORK ON MY DARN APPETIZER SWAP THAT'S DUE on the 20th!! (Emily=Slacker!)
Snacks I enjoy: Snacks I do NOT enjoy -- raw sushi, raw tomatoes, tentacles of any kind. Anything else I love to eat. :) (especially peanut butter cups...)
Places I have lived: San Diego, Escondido, San Diego, Montana, San Diego, La Mesa. :)
I'm going to tag: Oh boy... Let me think!
Ted, AKA Sir-Craft-A-Lot http://www.sircraftalot.com/ because he's the reason I'm DOING my blog more often now, and he's funny, and a great writer. I'd like to see his answers to these questions, though he might already have answered them! :)
Nicole, aka Red1der1 http://red1der1.blogspot.com/ because I decided today that I like her style on her blog. :)
Melissa, aka ScrappingMelissa http://scrappingmelissa.blogspot.com/ because she's awesome and stuff, even though she's been MIA on the MB lately. :) She inspires me. :)

That's enough RIGHT? :)

No comments: