Graduation Countdown!!

Monday, July 14, 2008

Photo Posting, and a Project, all in one!


This is a project for Tori's party. I made a CD for each child attending, and a holder for the CDs. I stamped the CD with Stazon ink, and colored them with Sharpies! :) FUN! iTunes has a cool feature that allows you to print a mosaic of the album covers if you burn a song on a CD with the cover information available...I LOVE how it turned out!
(I also just played a little with how to place photos in this post, and have discovered that you can move the pictures around once they are uploaded...)

2 comments:

Red1der1 said...

Wow!! This is a great idea!! I would never have thought to do something this clever!!! Great job!! The party will be a blast!!

Ashlee said...

This is such a cute project! I love it!

BTW - You've been tagged!! Keep it going - details on my blog!