Graduation Countdown!!

Monday, June 16, 2008

VOTE, because it's FUN to kick someone else's butt!

http://photocontest.freedom.com/cbs12/dream-wedding/profile.php?itemid=65

OK, this has become sort of (sort of is SUCH an understatement) an obsession (mission, goal, deathmatch, ass-whoopin') on the Cricut MB--so much so that now there are PRIZES for sharing this obsession with anyone who happens to read our blogs! So, I'm up for anything, and I've been voting since I got to work (and once while I was being lectured at at home when using the computer to review family finances with DH...(Emily is a BAD girl...)) Anyway, PLEASE VOTE EVERY 12 minutes for Norma Anne and Henry, so that they can have the most wonderful wedding ever! (I hear that we are all invited on the free honeymoon if they win--this could be a rumor, but I'm pretty sure they are already booking our flights--because the prices will be going up any second now!) In case you missed it above, here's the link again! :)

http://photocontest.freedom.com/cbs12/dream-wedding/profile.php?itemid=65

No comments: