Graduation Countdown!!

Tuesday, June 10, 2008

eBay--Tedious...is it worth it?

So, I put some stuff up for sale on eBay today--kid's clothes--Gymboree, used, size 5...
I put it all at $.99, and didn't even up the shipping so I would make a REAL profit! LOL! I honestly kept saying to myself that it's NOT worth it--none of it will sell for much, and then there are all the new fees and whatnot... BUT, maybe I will make enough for a new Cricut cartridge, and, isn't that what life is all about? (well, MY life anyway...) :)

In other news, apparently Thursday is Tori's birthday at school (I thought it was next month!--ah, summer birthday week...) Now I have to find something to give each child in her class as a "gift" as taking cupcakes is frowned upon! Hey, MY kid isn't Obese! (her mother is, but I'm working on it, OKAY?...ahem...) I don't mainline her with sweets--this is a kid who LOVES her carrots and broccoli, and even green beans and good things like shrimp and steak and pasta! Last night she ate half of my Black Angus Prime Rib!
Which leads me to think that I should make her dinner in the portion size that I normally eat, and let her eat what she can from it, and THEN, I eat her leftovers, rather than what I do now--make her a plate in kid size, and then if she doesn't finish, I toss it all (into my mouth...) If I do the opposite, that would mean I would lose weight, RIGHT? I think this idea has a shot--I might write a book about it...or just blog my results for someone else to capitalize upon...

No comments: