Graduation Countdown!!

Friday, June 13, 2008

I thought I slept last night...

But I guess I didn't! Maybe it's the silence in the office today, or maybe it's the muscle relaxer that I took for my sore neck (well, the HALF of muscle relaxer...) but, I just woke up with my face imprinted on my arm for what must have been a good ten minute crash! Actually, when I woke up, I felt surprisingly refreshed! I must remember to power nap whenever possible--if someone comes in the doors, they make noise, so I should be OK, RIGHT?
I type this as I am listening to the hustle and bustle of the budget keepers as they whisper about whose contracts they are renewing for another year, and whose they are going to NOT renew... I've been given a cheerful "Thumbs Up!" from one of them, but I'm still nervous--stupid California education budget! Anyway, how could they get rid of me? I'm always here when they need me--even when I am sleeping, at least I am here! :)
Happy Weekend--TGIF never meant more to me than right now--15 minutes before I bust outta here! :)

No comments: