Graduation Countdown!!

Monday, June 9, 2008

Should I keep a journal, or just post things here?

Since I probably won't ever share this blog publicly--and unless someone comes along and finds me because I put some random string of words together, and they Google those SPECIFIC words, "dog fish noodle eleven," I could probably keep my journal here... provided I don't use specifics which would set Mike off on some other kind of "internet safety" rant which has previously kept me from posting pictures of myself and the kids...well, I did have us up on the Cricut message board, but he saw it and flipped, so I went back to my old avatar (Jiminy Cricut...) ANYWAY, this weekend had a good story attached to it--not necessarily a GOOD story, but it was funny, ROFLMAO funny, as my legs went to jell-o when it happened, so I did, literally roll on the floor and laugh my ass off...(well, I still have my ass, darnit, but you know what I mean...) Jenny opened a bottle of "sparkling wine" that was corked like a champagne bottle, and when the little cage was off the cork, and my face was oh, about 5 inches or less away from it, I saw it move the tiniest bit, and then KAPOW! out it shot from the bottle. Jenny was pretty close to it, too, and we both jumped away like it was an explosion! And then, in our typical "Billmire" way, we started to laugh, Mom, Jenny and I, in nervousness, and it was pretty danged funny! I am sure Mom saw our faces when it happened, so that's where the laughter started...I think... Anyway, I wish we had had a camera on ourselves, it would have been fun to watch again in slo-motion! :)
Happy Monday to all my fans who have now googled "dog fish noodle eleven." :)

No comments: