Graduation Countdown!!

Friday, May 16, 2008

First post--could it be the last?

Well, it's my first post on my very own blog. How do ya like me NOW? :)
I don't know if anyone really wants to read any of my ramblings, but, you never know, I could say something really profound, and wouldn't it be just like me to let it go unnoticed? (no, I tell everyone EVERY funny thing I've said--I'm desperate for attention! Did I just say that?)
I'm a hardcore user of the :), and sometimes the ;P, but mostly I'm a :) girl, and I'll write an entire e-mail and have to go back and remove the :)'s they just seem to be part of my punctuation!
Anyway, enjoy my blog. I'm really just playing around with fonts and colors, so don't be surprised if you come back (oh, please come back!) if it looks completely different--OR, it will look the same, because I haven't got a CLUE how to change some things! :) (<<--look! There it is again!)

1 comment:

Silly Skittles said...

EM!!! I didn't even KNOW you had a blog!! I'll keep checking back, so now you have to post!!! LOL...this first post was hilarious, keep writing!!!